FORT BREWERTON/GREATER ONEIDA LAKE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
The Fort Brewerton/Greater Oneida Lake Chamber of Commerce would like to invite you to take advantage of the Education Awards the Chamber is sponsoring. Several awards will be given.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a 2019 graduating senior who lives in the Central Square School District.
- Have been accepted to a recognized post high school education training program or an accredited college or university.
- Supply us with a copy of the acceptance letter from the school or institute you will be attending.
- Complete the application (below) either through e-mail or by mailing your completed, typed copy of your responses to the address below.
EDUCATION AWARD APPLICATION QUESTIONS! Apply Online
- Name, address, telephone number.
- Name of parents or guardians.
- High school attending.
- What is the name of the school you plan to attend after high school.
- What is your general area of interest for the future (business, education, medicine, auto repair, engineering, computer science, etc)?
- Why are you choosing this career path?
- What is your favorite subject in school and why?
- List extracurricular activities and sports.
- List any non-school related activities which you have participated, such as church, volunteering for non-profits, etc. What have you contributed to these activities? How have they helped you?
- Any other information that you would like to share with the committee that might influence our decision to present you with an award?
- Please sign the application “The information given is true to the best of my knowledge”. Your signature and the date.
If you are selected, you must attend the Chamber of Commerce Educational Award Presentation on June 24th at 7:00 PM at the American Legion in Central Square.
Local business people will be selecting the award recipients and will be looking for a complete application as well as information regarding your career path.
E-mail your application to email@example.com with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR mail to: Fort Brewerton/Greater Oneida Lake Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 655, Brewerton, NY 13029.
Applications must be received no later than May 1st. No applications will be accepted after this date.