Membership in the Fort Brewerton/Greater Oneida Lake Chamber of Commerce is open to all who wish to be part of a growing business community that encourages, supports and promotes our chamber region, its businesses and resources. The chamber’s purpose is to serve the local business community and provide an informational resource to our community and visitors.
The Chamber works for the community assuring additional customers and income to the region. It works in cooperation with local towns and villages in support of development of highways, recreational areas, new industries, and the expansion of existing industries; all of which increase the demand for services. If you own a local business, become part of our organization and help us build our community for a better tomorrow.
Benefits the chamber brings to its members
- Networking and business to business development opportunities
- Monthly meetings at various times for opportunity for members to network.
- Regular electronic newsletter to all members; any member can include important upcoming events in the electronic newsletter
- Email blast for members in addition to the newsletter
- Availability to purchase a member mailing list for a nominal administrative fee, based on number of members
- Training and education programs
- Social Media promotion
- Directory listing on chamber website with profile to promote your business